Playing casino games and betting for real money online has become a popular pastime across the world. Before you start winning payouts from the best online gambling sites, you’ll need to deposit funds into your account. After you hit that big progressive jackpot or beat the dealer in blackjack, it is natural to want to withdraw your winnings too. Most Internet casinos make depositing and withdrawing simple, fast, and secure.
Making a deposit
When you first sign up at an online casino, you’ll need to add some initial funds to play for real money. Most sites offer a wide variety of deposit options including.
- Credit & debit cards – Major cards like Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted at almost every online casino for american players. Deposits are instantly processed.
- eWallets – Digital wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller allow fast and secure money transfers. Very popular for online gambling deposits.
- Bank transfer – Direct bank transfers via wire transfer or ACH also fund casino accounts, though may take a few business days to process.
- Prepaid cards – Prepaid visa and gift cards purchased from stores are used to make deposits. Convenient for those who don’t have bank accounts or credit cards.
- Vouchers – Some sites will allow you to deposit with voucher cash options from local retailers.
When depositing, online casinos will generally have minimum and maximum limits. Limits range anywhere from $10 to $5,000 depending on the payment method. Don’t forget to check these details and any fees the casino or payment processor may charge per transaction.
Withdrawing your funds
Once you’ve enjoyed some gambling success and built up a nice bankroll, you’ll eventually want to withdraw your winnings. Most real money casinos offer slightly fewer withdrawal options compared to deposits, but all will allow bank transfers and checks at a minimum.
- Bank wire – The most universally available withdrawal method. Bank transfers take 3-5 business days but have high limits.
- Paper checks – Checks issued by the casino also be used to cash out. Receive your winnings via post, but be aware of long processing and delivery times.
- eWallets – If you deposited via PayPal, Neteller, or Skrill, withdrawals back to those processors are generally available too. Fast but lower limits.
- Debit cards – Some casinos allow winnings to be withdrawn back to the debit card used to deposit. Fast with reasonable limits.
- Cryptocurrency – Withdrawals paid back in Bitcoin or other crypto tend to be fast with few limits. Great for bigger balances.
- Couriered cash – A few sites will pay out large slot jackpot wins via secured cash deliveries. High limits with availability limited.
Depositing and withdrawing at real money online casinos is easy. Select from the available banking options, double-check limits, and processing times, and you’ll be playing and cashing out winnings in no time.